The two most important days in your life are the day you were born…and the day you find out why. Mark Twain
Knowing why we exist and taking steps to live out our purpose makes all the difference in living well and living for God’s glory. Consider the following 7 powerful questions from Amy Johnson (lifehack.com) to gain insight into your purpose. Share these questions over lunch or dinner with family or friends!
1. What were you passionate about as a child?
2. If you didn’t have a job how would you choose to fill those hours?
3. What makes you forget the world around you?
4. What issues do you hold close to your heart?
5. What kind of conversations do you have with your closest friends?
6. What is on your bucket list?
7. If you had a dream, could you make it happen?
Here’s to living more into our purpose in 2016!
Share This Post
Read more posts from Julie Wilson