Become a Facilitator
Women Doing Well has always been powered by passionate volunteers.
Our facilitators guide the transformation of others by creating an environment for authentic and purposeful community. Our training equips you to facilitate any of our experiences while taking you deeper on your own journey. The key to being a great facilitator is a heart for sharing experiences with other women and offering them the hope and strength that guided you along the way.
Once you participate in an Ignite experience, Retreat or Course, you are invited to be trained to facilitate. Through our training, you will be equipped to facilitate experiences for others. To learn more about Facilitator Training, contact Amy Soper.
Advisory Council and Ambassadors
Advisory Council members believe in the mission of Women Doing Well and give generously of their time and expertise to help guide, shape, and reaffirm WDW’s offerings and direction.
Ambassadors champion WDW by sharing their influence and/or platform to help get the word out about our experiences and resources. If you would like to be a WDW ambassador, email AmbassadorTeam@WomenDoingWell.org.
- Meet our Advisory Council and Ambassadors
- Tami KaiserTami KaiserAdvisory Council: Building Confidence
Melinda LestyanMelinda LestyanAdvisory Council: Nurturing Belief
- Strategic and enthusiastic
- Retired from her “first career” as a human resources executive in the hospitality industry; devotes her “encore career” to leveraging her purpose, gifts and experience through work that benefits the Kingdom through civic, church and ministry leadership
- Tami lives with her husband in Orlando, Florida
Mary Beth VogelzangMary Beth VogelzangAdvisory Council
- Thrives in her “half-time career” in Stewardship and Development at Hope Church in Richmond, Virginia
- 20+ years in the investment world as a VP, Portfolio Manager, managing several mutual funds; after years stewarding other’s assets, she now loves teaching & encouraging others to steward what God has entrusted to them
- Married for more than 30 years, she has two fabulous grown children
Terra SeidelTerra SeidelAdvisory Council
- Partner in Vogelzang & Associates; President of Vogelzang Vineyard and Estate Wines
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors of Redeemer City to City and City to City Europe; Past Board affiliations include Restore NYC, Opportunity International, Parakaleo and the Westmont Museum of Art
- She and her husband, Jim live in Santa Barbara, California and New York City and are the parents of two amazing daughters
Wendy NagleWendy NagleAmbassador: Connecting Vision
- Joyful & innovative leader of nonprofits & philanthropic initiatives
- 20+ years in major gift development & organizational management for American Bible Society, Educational Media Foundation & National Christian Foundation
- Certified Fundraising Executive; MA Philanthropic Studies; Non-Profit Management Certificate, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy; BS Calvary University Biblical Studies
Tracy NordykeTracy NordykeAmbassador: Cultivating Wisdom
- Wendy loves to share stories of Christ-centered generosity, and to connect people to their God-given purpose and passion
- Serving as VP Communications for Global Disciples, her professional background includes leadership roles with Sight & Sound Theatres and Children’s Miracle Network at Penn State Children’s Hospital
- Wendy and her husband, Bob live in Lititz, Pennsylvania and have two daughters and two grandsons
Donna SchumellDonna SchumellAmbassador: Inspiring Hope
- Mission Increase Vice President of Training & Curriculum Development, working to develop Transformational Giving training materials and coaching the Area Director staff
- 25+ years in fundraising, including consulting in marketing, communications & donor discipleship; passionate about sharing Biblical generosity
- BA in History, University of California Irvine
- Resides in Portland, Oregon with her husband, Kevin
Mary TomlinsonMary TomlinsonAmbassador: Inspiring Hope
- Donna’s greatest joy comes in helping women reach their highest potential and experience abundance in work and life
- CMO of Redefining Wealth for Women, she elevates the wealth and leadership capabilities of women & men in industries; her approach is tactical, practical and heart-focused and her style is direct, humorous and results-driven
- She and her husband, Bill live in North Lake, Wisconsin and have one cherished son, Josh
Janice C. WorthJanice C. WorthAmbassador: Expanding Territory
- A high-energy motivator with a real-world perspective on business & life, Mary is passionate about encouraging individuals & implementing change
- President of On-Purpose Partners, helping businesses, non-profits & individuals achieve greater purpose & focus
- 40+ years corporate & consulting experience including 18 years at Disney
- Mary and her husband reside in Wake Forest, North Carolina and she is a happy “Mimi” to four grandchildren
- President of Anushka, Inc; Past SVP and Director of Aesthetic Market Expansion, Advanced Aesthetics Inc
- Spas includes a facility in the Palm Beaches and a consulting business that manages country club spas
- Board member: Generous Giving and the National Christian Foundation New York affiliate; Global Ambassador of the We Want More Ministry, Advisory Board of NYC RUF Ministry; involved with Redeemer City to City
- Mother of one fantastic son
Women Doing Well is passionate about generosity and maintaining an ask-free environment that allows women to undergo great transformation. Our Patron Community is a group of like-minded women who are passionate to see women live and give wholeheartedly. They believe WDW is in alignment with their purpose, passion, and plan for this season. As a result, they give financially and—if desired, their time.
The Patron Community is essential to our mission, and it’s also a lot of fun! Patrons are invited to gatherings that enable patrons to know and encourage one another. We also hold an annual in-person gathering to celebrate what God has done over the past year.
Interested in joining the WDW Patron Community? Email PatronCommunity@WomenDoingWell.org to learn more.