DIRECTIONS IN WOMEN’S GIVING
Starting with the very first Women Doing Well research study, women have made it clear that a void exists, with 3 out of every 4 women surveyed stating that they “wanted to be doing better.” Despite success, accomplishment and a life of abundance, women often find themselves struggling to achieve the levels of peace and freedom they desire. Women Doing Well was founded to help women experience the a unparalleled joy that comes in experiencing generosity as love in action.
6 Truths about Women and Wealth:
- Women will inherit 70% of the $41 trillion intergenerational wealth transfer expected over the next 40 years.
- Both the amount of wealth controlled by women and the rate at which it is increasing are extraordinary — 95% of women will be their family’s primary financial decision maker at some point in their lives.
- Women account for 80 percent of all consumer-purchasing decisions.
- 60% of women work outside the home, representing 66 million women of which 74% work full time.
- 12.9 million firms (46%) are owned or co-owned by women and generate about $2.6 trillion in revenue and employ about 15.8 million people.